This Apex Product Is Not Your Average CPAP Machine.
The iCH II Auto is quite new on the market and comes with enhanced features.
Like added compliance data on the display, enhanced auto-titration algorithm for additional comfort.
Lighter/smaller power supply.
The added feature of the Pressure Variation Algorithm (PVA) is a huge bonus that provides relief to consumers who experience CPAP pressure discomfort.
PVA reduces the pressure during exhalation to provide added comfort.
Great Features Built For You Comfort.
- Clinical effective auto-titration technology and effective humidifier system.
- Built-In Heated Humidifier with Anti Back-Flow Humidifier Design.
- Other features include Sleek/Modern Look.
- Built-In Alarm Clock, Leak Compensation, Auto Altitude Adjust.
PVA Is A Technology Designed To Provide Relief
Pressure Variation Algorithm (PVA) provides relief to patients who experience CPAP pressure discomfort.
Reduces the pressure at the start of exhalation and returns to prescribed pressure at the commencement of inhalation.
The Highlights Of The Features
- Automatic adjusting CPAP machine
- Heated humidifier with water chamber
- Low noise level: 28 DBA
- 100V-240V universal power supply
- Automatic altitude compensation for travel
- Leak compensation
- Compliance Monitoring with SD card and USB cable included
- Download capability and events detection
- Clock with alarm functions
- Size is about 6.5″ x 7.8″ x 6.9 with the weight of 2.5 pounds
- This Product comes with a 2 year warrently from Apex Medical
Pros And Cons On The Apex Medical iCH II (2nd Generation)
- Has a built-in alarm clock
- Adjustable auto altitude
- Leakage controller
- Sleek and compact, it saves about 50% of space on the night stand than most systems on the market.
- Adjusts the CPAP pressure automatically.
- Initially, the water tank is hard to take off, refill and put it back.
- Comes with a soft travel case.
We have gave it a rating of 4.2 out of 5 stars, based of the reviews of people who have already bought this CPAP machine.
——- Click Here To Get Your iCH II ——-
Can this be used with a wisp mask that just covers the nose?
Does this model come with a mask?
No, just the machine.
What are the dimensions with humidifier?
6.5″ x 7.8″ x 6.9
Is it necessary to get a prescription for a cpap machine or is it available with out a sleep study exam?
This is an Auto CPAP. It will find the correct therapy pressure to open up your airway. We don’t require a prescription. However, you need to make sure that you have obstructive sleep apnea.
Replacement filters for this machine can be obtained where?
You can get it through Neuroscience Medical. They currently don’t carry it in stock but they can get it for you. It just takes two weeks for you to get it. However, each package has 5 so it will last you about 2.5 years. Replacement is normally recommended every 6 months. The cost is $20. When you are ready to purchase, contact Neuroscience Medical and they will create a listing so you can buy on Amazon.com
What Other Customers Are reviewing on the Apex Medical iCH II (2nd Generation)
So glad my husband found this, I needed to replace my old CPap machine but insurance testing(they know I have it already) would cost more than purchasing this. It works great, I should have bought this sooner. – Donna B.
This is the best machine, I have had several different ones and this works great. I highly recommend this product. – Catherine S.
It is working well. It ramps up the pressure as needed, which is what I wanted. When my weight is up, I need to have more pressure, so that helps me sleep well. It was hard to set up. My grandson, who is a computer student, was able to help me set it up and now it is working well. I also appreciate how small the machine is. The water tank was a little hard at first to take off, refill, and put back on, but as the parts wore in a bit and I learned how to do it, it became easier and now it is not a problem. I love it. – Sharon C.
One of the best investments I have done in my health. Very easy to use, comfortable, super quiet (actually no sound). – Gabriel M.